Episode 20 – Simulated Reality, Part 2
“Magic is only magic until you understand how it works.”
In this episode, Eric Pepin discusses the spiritual implications of living in a simulated reality. Continuing the discussion from episode 14, Eric brings amazing insights on the Planes of Light and breaking free of the Matrix. Then, he delves into a deeper understanding of ancient teachings, words of wisdom from the great yogis and mystics, and the true meaning of yantras.
Unravel the latest science to find more truth on your spiritual path. Enjoy.
In this show we cover:
- Is it really possible to break free of the simulated reality and what practices you can use to begin to do so
- How this relates to ancient teachings and texts that never talked about computer code or simulations
- How we can relate to God and spirituality with this very scientific and technological model of reality
- Is there an “error correcting code” that stops you from reaching enlightenment and how can you bypass this program
- How understanding reality as a simulation gives you greater access to explore other dimensions
The Higher Balance Method
Take a deeper look into the predictable future in Unveiled. Reality is an illusion! So says the enlightened master. What does that really mean, and how does it apply to you and your spiritual evolution? Sit back, and prepare yourself for an astounding voyage into the depths of reality. What is reality made of, and how does it all work?
This is the class that Eric discusses in this episode on simulated reality. In this session of Eric Pepin Live, sit in on the conversation as Eric and a group of students discuss the deeper meanings and layers of experiences and explore dimensions and other intelligences.
Science, logic, and paranormal abilities combined in a new evolution of spiritual development. Giving intensely detailed, scientifically aligned insights into the coming singularity, human evolution, and the conception of fully conscious artificial intelligence born of this world. This knowledge is an ever-expanding Mandela filled with endless layers of color and depth.