Episode 5 – Entering God Consciousness
Dimensional Meditation, Deconstructing Religion, and the Planes of Light
In this episode, Eric engages in a Q&A with a new student and delves into the foundational topics of spirituality and its role in your life. Explore the barriers preventing you from developing a personal relationship with God and the realities of entering God-Consciousness.
Tap into the source of creativity and finding the flow state, then move deeper to rediscover the true, forgotten purpose of meditation.
In this show we cover:
- What the main purpose of meditation is and what the meaning of enlightenment is [2:00]
- The dreaming process, its role in survival, and “the therapist mind” [4:00]
- How you can tap into the source of creativity [11:15]
- How to achieve a state of detachment or “Flow” [16:00]
- Moving into the present [20:55]
- What thoughts are and how can you make them work in your favor [23:15]
- The planes of light and entering God Consciousness [34:25]
- What God is and how your perception can prevent you from developing a personal relationship with God [44:10]
- The meaning of love and the role it plays in your spiritual journey [51:30]
- Deconstructing religion – pros, cons and its effect on spirituality [53:55]
- Data sharing and the relationship between the aura, your soul, and chakras [57:05]
- Apathy/denial of spirituality in human culture among historical trends [1:05:20]
- Spiritual evolution and the reality of world peace [1:20:00]
- Exploring the existence of heaven and hell, the meaning of life, and the afterlife [1:28:40]
- The law of attraction [1:39:55]
This is the must-have course for all spiritual seekers. To fully harness and develop the abilities of the mind, you must transcend normal meditation and discover the missing link. The tools you'll acquire in The Foundation will enable you to master these higher dimensions. It's time to discover Multi-Dimensional Meditation.
The universe is a pretty big place…unimaginably BIG! So, how can God be everywhere? It may be time to surrender that outdated image of an old man sitting on a cloud and replace it with a new, more universally realistic image. Why use your physical 5 senses to experience a non-physical being?
This book is the ultimate reality hacking guide to the Universe. The updated and revised version teaches actionable knowledge that allows you to see, feel and experience a revolution in your consciousness. It shows you how to affect reality with your mind and ultimately, it opens the door for you to attain self-realization.
Given the knowledge within these pages, anybody can achieve rich and profound, experience-intensive breakthroughs. Enlightenment, despite all its misconceptions, is within reach.
This is Eric’s second spiritual bestseller that contains methods to gain unlimited spiritual energy, the missing link to accessing higher consciousness and easy meditation techniques for real spiritual growth.
It is a journey into the heart of being spiritual in the modern world. Practical yet provocative, it pushes the limits of what spirituality is conceived to be. It is the extraordinary yet invisible aspect of the universe we have forgotten how to touch, hear and see.
This guide offers simple methods to gain unlimited spiritual energy – a forgotten resource and the reason why most seekers fail to truly grow spiritually.
Top 3 Podcast Episodes
Free Meditation Training From the Rebel Guru
The Higher Balance Method
This is the method practiced by spiritual masters to "trigger" enlightenment. Ask yourself… what did the Enlightened Masters throughout history meditate to? Obviously, they didn’t rely on the latest gimmicks and mainstream spiritual fads. They meditated to a Dimensional Sound which has been called “The Voice of God” by these same enlightened masters who were able to re-write reality as we know it. They were able to accomplish this because this ‘sound’ was used to Trigger an Enlightened state of consciousness. Are you ready to enter the realm of masters? Enter you first name and email address for instant access nearly 2 hours of free training. (No credit card required.)