Episode 29 – The Moment of Separation
New Thoughts on Self-Reflection
In this episode, Eric discusses how to use the Tones as a tool for self-reflection. Discover what holds your energy body to your human vessel and learn to find the Moment of Separation–that moment when you become aware of yourself as Yourself. Then, use this new level of self-awareness to sense changes in the Matrix and even yourself. Enjoy.
In this show we cover:
- Building your soul through self-reflection [1:45]
- Why data from an experience evaporates from your memory like a dream, and how you can hold on to it [3:25]
- How to see yourself as yourself – explore a new view of self-observation [4:15]
- The factors preventing you from separating from your organic brain [8:10]
- Learn how to begin to allow your consciousness to break free from the rules that govern the physical body [14:35]
- Thinking without words and the importance of practice [23:35]
The Higher Balance Method
Are you aware that if you spend some time in solitude, just relaxing and observing yourself, you can help to shift your consciousness? Self-observation, without any verbal talk can shift your consciousness to a very spiritual state. It's a state of being so powerful, yet tranquil, and it is in this state of being that one is able to weave the very fibers of reality. It's now time to reveal those identities as Eric meticulously guides you through a unique meditation … to propel your consciousness to this elusive state...
This is the must-have course for all spiritual seekers. To fully harness and develop the abilities of the mind, you must transcend normal meditation and discover the missing link. The tools you'll acquire in The Foundation will enable you to master these higher dimensions. It's time to discover Multi-Dimensional Meditation.
The word `master` brings to mind images from martial arts movies like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. But what is it about these masters that make them a master? Look beyond their ornate robes and stylish swords and focus your attention upon their emotion, or lack thereof. They seem to express themselves with very little emotion, as if they function from a higher state of conscious awareness. Pushing your understanding to the very brink of human perception, Eric Pepin teaches you to think with a higher form of intelligence, jumpstarting the evolution of your consciousness.